Для получения актуальных цен по гостинице Empuria Brava Marina, пожалуйста, укажите интересующие вас даты и выполните поиск.
At 40km from the franco-spanish border, Empuriabrava became a major touristic center which owes its originality to its urban structure developed around a network of 30 km of navigable canals for boaters who want to navigate to their place of residence.
Empuriabrava is composed of three parts: the lake district with their waterways, marina full of shops and restaurants, the coast with its wide sandy beach
- Castello de Empuries, former residence of the Counts of Empuries who decided in the eleventh century make it the capital of the county (to see: the Cathedral of Santa Maria, convent of Sant Domenec him, the convent of Santa Clara).
- Roses and fortification
- Figueres and the Dali Museum
- The natural park Aiguamolls de l'Emporda more than 4 000 hectares, subject to a number of natural species (particularly pay) and vegetables
- The ruins of Empuries: Greco-Roman city dating back to BC s.VI
- Cadaques, charming fishing village that attracts artists from around the world, renowned galleries and museums.
- The monastery of San Pere Rodes.
The Empuriabrava Marina is located in Empuriabrava one of the most famous of the Costa Brava, 40 km from the Franco-Spanish border. Is close to shopping and is just a 1km from the beach in the area of the Gran Reserva. The apartments are air conditioned and fully equiped. Pierre and Vacances Empuriabrava Marina has 2 outdoor pools, miniature golf(extra cost),and outdorr parking facilities(extra cost).
Раннее заселение и поздний отъезд по возможности (услуга может быть платной).
Построена в 2010 году
|Обратите внимание||1 bedroom air-conditionned apartments for 2/4 people including a main room with sofa bed and Fully equiped kitchenette. 1 bedroom. Bathroom. Tv|